Monday 5 August 2013

 Airing Date: August 11, 2013

I was shock on the precious episode of Dexter because had many surprises people that appearing and also some of the revelation that I was still can't understand why happen on them and also to Deb and Dexter with Vogel who such I can't trust her anymore because of that. In by the way I love to see that Dexter and Debra back together that as like on the old time cooking a steak and beer such a memory I just said and also I love to see more about Dexter son which is Harrison who he was cute and also of hi young he was brilliant for if you still remember that when Dexter and Harrison talking about not lying, we'll Dexter say about that it was wrong but Harrison open an subject which Dexter was shock because the stuff toiy that Dexter said it was left out but at the end Harrison see it. Watch Dexter Season 8 Episode 7: Dress Code Online that will be back on August 11, 2013 only at Telepisodes.eu.

Kill him b4 he comes after u! Vogel will use the young kid and give him the code. He will turn on Dexter n try to kill him. Debra will save him and kill him n Vogel. Debra n Dexter will work together for ever n they lived happily ever after!

Watch Dexter Season 8 Episode 7, for in this episode we'll their will be another thing will happen that we doesn’t expected that will be headed in our eye so brace your self because Dexter will go in our way. In also I might be thinking what will be next for Dexter let go Zach which he will be protege of Dexter and I am interesting about but it was an dangerous decision but Dexter feel what Zach feel about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!