Tuesday 30 July 2013


Airing Date: August 5, 2013

This will be the late news I know! But this time I would like to know that if don’t received the news who Boyd die for I know he was an simple man that wanted to help other, for Khali and the twin came in to kill Derek in this time Derek and his pack wanted to protect each other but UN-luckily for we all known that the alpha pact much more powerful that Derek force to kill Boyd and it was an breakable scene that I doesn’t expected that will happen this episode and also I would like to acknowledge that they gave as an new romance as in man to man who they had an bromance that some of the viewers like it. In if you wanted to see again this strange romance just watch Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 10 online that will air on August 5, 2013 only at Telepsiodes.net where this site provide an working links for free. So, what are you waiting for please don’t forget to watch this series on Teen Wolf.

The scene that I am still in my mind on the recent episode of Teen Wolf where, Derek and Jennifer had their now sweet romance that I am jealous to her for on the last week episode oi saw an cute youth Derek that had an first romance for that romance was an reject. For they had an good kiss to each other for I am looking forward to their relationship. In second is I like the scene where an news was revealed that Scoot will not kill innocent man that his true alpha will not vanished away for this getting more interesting that will in headed ion our way.

Next episode of teen where the title episode is “The Overlooked,” Scoot and Derek been trapped I n the evacuated Hills hospital because of the storm and once again they will protect themselves for the alpha pack will able to strike again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!