Tuesday 16 July 2013

Airing Date: July 21, 2013

On the fist scene I was happy to see Dexter again for it make my day... Moving on I was freaking out that when Dexter was good sleep at night he was shock to what he heard is because his son which his name is Harrison Morgan who he was shouting the name of his father name (Dexter) for it been Dexter get up and find his son that I was crazy to see that red liquid thing in the floor who was foot step of Harrison and I saw Harrison was sitting on the edge that still shouting his father name that it was s cute to see and heard that Harrison was growing up so fast. In getting excited? We'll just don't miss the Dexter Season 8 Episode 4: Scar Tissue that will be back on our TV screen on July 21, 2013 only at Telepsiodes.net which was an awesome site ever hope you can visit and hoping you will enjoy.

We all known that Dexter love his only son that he can take his life just to secure his son and that was an awesome love which I want to hug Dexter to what he done to his father even-though he was an serial killer still he had an time to take and teach an good lesson to Harrison. We’ll I am looking forward to this child that there are some humors said that Harrison will be the next serial kill in town that he will take the revenge to his father for I know this season is the last scene that we will see Dexter Morgan.
Once again Dexter will found out the person who was positive that he was an person behind the serial killer from Dr. Vogel list. Quinn will enjoy from the past that they will have an good time to Debra and remembering an Sergeant exam by defending Debra honor to fight. Dexter Season 8 Episode 4 Online Free...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!