Monday 15 July 2013

Airing Date: July 22, 2013

Teen WolfSeason 3 Episode 8: Visionary, Goodbye, I never wanna see you again. Goodbye, I don’t want to be your friend and there’s no need for me to stay and lose myself to you. And be abused by you. I don’t need the pain from your mind games. When you try them again, I won’t be there for them to work anymore.

 The reason why I am talking about this is because Boyd die in the previous episode where the title is “Current” in I want to say that Boyd was a good person even-though he had no much scene but still I appreciate to be part of Derek pack which I would like to see him more but MTV vanished him for wanted also to know him deeply which I was disappointed to see that I can't imagine Issac buddy die and for the rerecord Derek pack two beta werewolf die first was Erica who I find out that Khali was the reason why Erica die and third was Boyd who killed by Derek but it was not intentionally that Derek was constrained. This series will air on July 22, 2013 only at Telepisodes.net.

Because boyd die i would like to gave you some throw back about Boyd, Boyd (Vernon Milton Boyd IV) is a student at Beacon Hills High School and a member of Derek's pack. He is played by actor Sinqua Walls. In season 2 He works at the ice skating rink and gives Stiles and Scott after-hours access for a double date with Lydia and Allison.


I know you been goijng to freaking out to watch Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 8 for this episode, Scoot will kae a way to find out the stories aw what his boss said that he was geunine werewolf for i was intyeresting to heard about it that not only that but Stiles and Allison will heard about it. In at last we will see the flash back where Derek was young and see his young age love story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!